Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Wheels and Dollbaby Had To Share....

Wheels and Dollbaby here...
Exquisitely faux fur plush jacket is a winter luxury you can't live without. Constructed from a luxurious French imported faux fur in playful thick length is perfect for the ultimate 50s glamour girl. In a delectable shade of powder pink, Luxe Fur Coat is entirely hand-made to perfection. Long rolling panels of dense faux fur cinch at the waist for added slim-fit. Perfectly worn thrown open or buttoned up, this classic style features chic plush collar, and is fully lined in divinely soft satin to match. Luxe Fur Coat has full-length sleeves, front fur hook closure and is lined in satin.

I am officially in love. I'd even wear it in summer. In fact I think I have a lilac one just like it in the '80's when I worked in Dotti (my first job in a boutique).