|Chantecaille Save the Bees Palette|
Sadly, in the past 100 years a number of bee populations become extinct due to diseases, monoculture farming of crops such as corn and soy and repeated use of ecologically harmful pesticides.
The bees decline in population not only threatens harvests and livelihoods, but serves as a serious warning sign that our environmental attitude and practices must change.
So... what can we, as individuals do?
- Saving the Bees only takes a few simple everyday changes, such as:
- Plant wildflower seeds
- Eliminate pesticide and herbicide use
- Purchase local honey from community beekeeper
- Sign the Pollinator Pledge!
- Bring back the pollinators. Click here to learn more.